Welcome to the KREWE OF ZEUS, Metairie’s First & Oldest Carnival Organization – founded by 6 drinking men and a pair of dice at Gennaro’s Bar in 1957.
You will soon discover that the Koz is not just a parading club, but an experience you’ll want to share year after year.
- We are proud supporters of our local community and hold our monthly membership meetings among different businesses here in Jefferson Parish.
- Our Krewe events are geared toward member interest and are open to family and friends. Each event creates a unique opportunity for members to support notable causes for children like Locks of Love, Children’s and St. Jude’s Hospital and other local charities.
- Our website is overloaded with info to help you stay connected and in tune with Krewe happenings and meeting places. Completely interactive on social networks with blogs and posts sent via e-mail.
- Outside of our Krewe Day, our Crawl, and this year’s 56th Anniversary Parade, the greatest reward of membership is your year-round involvement and participation in addition to the number of new friendships you’ll gain along the way.
- Our Facebook Acct is Krewe Zeus. Friend us for more up to the minute info.
On behalf of the Membership Committee and the Board of Directors, we extend our hand of the brotherhood and hope you will enjoy being part of the Krewe’s rich history and tradition that is Zeus.